Sunday, October 30, 2005

Guys you must really go read this damn stupid novel.
帝王的情妇
Its soooo ewwwww... Although its not like what we thought it is.. but the misunderstandings are reallly EWWWW... they nearly LUAN LUN!!!!!!!!!! Ewwww....
You guys must hav thought that I finsih the whole thing, but I DIDNT.. SUMPAH.. haha... I just skipped here and there.. hehee..
Why am i doing that? cause I am tooo freee.. haha... Nothing better to do than read all those craps (after reading ELLE mag.. haha)

Everyone's having their finals (execpt Mou Mou & Monkey & Jingwen I guess).
Alll private colleges having their finals all at the same time.... Happy leh... DOes that make you feel like SPM? haha.. WHOLE country got ppl company you going through all the streeesss...
But dragon, as usual doesnt seem to have any stresss, as I always see her on the net till MORNING.. then sending her all the Wo cai cai ca MENG nan.. haha...

ANyway, good luck guys... Wish you all the best in your exams.. Same to you fishy, althoughI dont know whether are you having any exams in Singapore... hehe...

PS:Fish hows your.. you know who? hahaah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home