Saturday, December 31, 2005

Haha... I noticed that the recent posts in this YG blog are mostly footie news & opinions posted by Ah Yuen and me. Where are the other YG members? Feel free to post any news/ opinions here as this is our ‘gao’’s official site haha...

Well, this time I’m going to list down my favourite songs (the ones that I’m listening to frequently) pulak. Almost ALL of them are Spanish ones =p. You can list down your Top 10 songs too.

1. Alejandro Sanz - Quisiera Ser
2. Alejandro Sanz - Y¿Si fuera ella?
3. Aleks Syntek - Lo que tú me das
4. Reyli - La Descarada
5. Alex Ubago - A gritos de esperanza
6. Fukuyama Masaharu - Niji
7. Alejandro Sanz - Mi Soledad y yo
8. Aleks Syntek - Bendito tu corazón
9. Juanes - Mala gente
10. Franco de Vita& Sin Bandera – Si la ves

Happy 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home