Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The DARCY poison

At this moment, there're 2 (at least) YG members who kena the DARCY poison already...

But wait, the surname is DARCY but the first names are different...

Ah Yuen kena racun Fitzwilliam Darcy (in Pride& Prejudice 2005) [Matthew McFadyen] while I was "poisoned" by Mark Darcy from BJ's Diary...

I don't know why... I really like the character Mark Darcy... particularly after I watched the whole movie for a second time [ so that I can understand the story better]. He's not SUPER handsome but I really think he's charming haha...definitely better than Hugh Grant in the movie... His famous REINDEER JUMPER is really funny! He just uses his eyes to do the acting most of the time and it was sooo effective haha... The wooden Barrister...

I think Colin really did a good job in playing the role of Mark Darcy- the (almost) perfect guy. I'm not so sure about his performance in PnP (1995) though... probably he looked too young in the miniseries while the main actress was kind of old haha... What to do... he's got the "look" of a nice guy and Darcy was supposed to be more arrogant...LOL

And pls... if you like Colin as Mark Darcy, please DO NOT watch Nanny Mcphee because you'll be very very disappointed with his ZAO XING there haha...

By the way, I heard that TVB is planning to produce a drama series based on BJ's diary... The "HK BJ's Diary". Andy Hui will be the main actor in the series. I'm not sure whether he's going to take the role of "Mark Darcy" or "Daniel Cleaver" though. I hope he's NOT Mark Darcy because honestly, I DUN think he's YING enough to play the role. I mean, to be "Mark Darcy", you need to have a pair of charming eyes to make the eye contact with others because Mark is supposed to be a character who seldom talk... Tall & sensitive barrister... nobody can replace Colin in that role!!!

*sigh* I memang Zong Duk Tai Sam... no cure liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home